The LYF Jio F220B has a firmware issue where it hangs on the logo file 2023. Fortunately, there is a firmware flash tool available to fix this problem. This article will provide an extensive guide on how to flash stock ROM on your Jio F220B mobile device, even though it was first introduced back in 2015 – still remaining the top-selling low-cost phone among Jio users today.
However, there may be software-related issues on your Jio F220B mobile device, such as being stuck at the Jio logo, being stuck in a boot loop, hanging, null IMEI issues and automatic shutdown issues. If any of these are occurring with your Jio F220B mobile device then this article will assist in solving them.
Read Also: Jio F211s Flash File Stock ROM (All Version)
Jio F220B Flash File Stock ROM (All Version)
|LYF-F220B-003-01-63-231121 (New) FREE|
Read Also: Jio F250y Flash File (All Latest Version) 2023
How to Flash Jio F220B:
- Download the LYF F220B Flash file which includes File, Tool & Notebook.
- Run Flash Tool which will create a Desktop shortcut called QFLASH Tool.
- After graduation, the apparatus switches to download mode; Port will appear in application.
- Wait until complete then click Download Content to begin upgrading.
- Connect the phone in ON mode to verify driver setup. It should open a port named”Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008″.
- Press # and * as Boot keys then click Load Content from Flash File Folder and pick Content.xml as the file to load.
- Jio F81e Flash File Tested Firmware (All Version) 2023
- Jio F41T Flash File Stock ROM (All Version) 2023
- Jio F30C Flash File Latest Update (All Version) 2023
- Jio F61F Flash File Firmware (All Version) 2023
- Jio F101K Flash File latest Update (All Version)
- Jio F221s Flash File Latest Update (All Version)
- Jio F300b Flash File Latest Stock ROM (All Version)
- Jio F210q Flash File New Update 2023