Here’s a fast Xiaomi Redmi Y1 My Account Remove MIUI 10 & Fixed Relock problem. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Miui 10 Oreo 8.1.0 File Working on Mobile Pie is 100 per cent working and tested method. The best part of this Mi account removal trick is that there is no need to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM. In addition , the user can delete the Mi account on Redmi Y1 without using the account using tool.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important aspect of this bypass process for My account. If the device’s bootloader is locked then you can not directly flash MIUI Fastboot Card. The error will show on my flash screen.So we assume your Redmi Y1 / Y2 bootloader is locked and we boot it via test point into EDL mode. Here’s the process.
- At first open device Manager on your pc & don’t close the window.
My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager
- Next power off the locked Redmi Y1 properly.
- Open the back cover of the device safely. The process is a little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi Y1]
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, its important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time of shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in device manger.
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it is not reflecting, repeat the preceding procedure.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- The device is now connected with pc into edl mode and you are ready to delete Mi account.
Redmi Y1 Mi Account Remove File Download
Size: 401 KB
Miracle Thunder 2.82 Free Download (Working Without Dongle)
File Size: 713 MB
Bypass Mi Account From Redmi Y1 Using Miracle 2.82 Tool
Once the device booted into edl mode, use the free Miracle 2.82 flash tool to remove Mi account verification.
- Disable antivirus on the pc. Otherwise it will remove Miracle loader.exe file.
- Extract the downloaded Miracle 2.82 and run Miracle setup as administrator.
- Wait to launch Miracle 2.82 properly.
- Navigate to “Qualcomm” >> “Extra” tab.
- Click on “Port” button and select “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” port.
- Tick on “Mi Account Unlock” and select “Redmi Y1 ” option from drop down menu.
- Hit on “START” button to start Mi account bypass process on Redmi Y1.
- Tool will start it’s work and just in few second device will reboot automatically.
- All Done!!!! Mi account removed from Redmi Y1 MIUI10 successfully Fixed Relock Problem.
- Attach the battery connector again, fix the back cover properly and reboot it normally.
After the mi account removal process is applied, the device may take a long time to reboot. So sit back and wait for standard boot.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Stock Firmware (flash file)
- Redmi Y2/S2 Mi Account Remove MIUI 10 & Fixed Relock Problem
- Redmi Note 4/4x Mi Account Remove Miui10.3.2 Without Any Box (Without Flashing)
- Redmi Y1 Frp Unlock (Google Account Bypass) Remove Without Box
- All New Model Mi Account Unlock Files Without Any Box & Flashing 2023
- Redmi Y1 Lite Frp Unlock (Google Account Bypass) Remove Without Box
- Redmi 6 pro mi account remove MIUI 10 Without Any Box