If you want to get the latest firmware for Vivo Y95 (1807), you are in the right place. I will provide that firmware and complete installation guide for Vivo Y95. Firmware is a type of software / operating file that is installed in the ROM of our smartphone. Flash files help the smooth functioning of our smartphone’s user interface / UX / OS. Firmware is also called a flash file or stock rom. Vivo Y95 flash file will help you to update, downgrade or reinstall the stock firmware (OS) on your mobile device. It also helps you fix mobile devices, in case of software issues, Bootloop issues, IMEI issues or shutdown issues.
About Vivo Y95 (1807)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC (12 nm) Octa core processor with clock speed up to 1.95 GHz.
- Screen size: 6.22 inches
- Screen resolution: 720×1520 pixels
- Dimensions: 155.1mm (height) x 75.1mm (width) x 8.3mm (thickness)
- Weight: 163.5 grams
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 3GB and 4GB variants
- Internal storage capacity: 32GB, 64GB variant
- Battery: 4030mAh Charging speed: 10W Front
- Camera Specifications (Selfie): 20MP, f/2.0 wide-angle sensor with 1080p 30fps video recording capability.
- Rear camera specifications (main): Dual camera with 13MP and 2MP cameras also LED flash is available.
Download Vivo Y95 (1807) flash file
|QPST Flash Tool||Click Here|
|QualComm Driver||Click Here|
How to Download Vivo Y95 Flash File
- Download Vivo Vivo Y95 (1807) Flash file from above links
- Download QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tool).
- Then Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run your QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager).
- Now, Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Now, Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware by clicking in Browser Search Path.
- Select Download and then wait for the flashing to be finish.