Vivo 1714 model name: Vivo Y69 Stock ROM is a flash file that allows you to update, downgrade or reinstall your Stock ROM (Stock firmware OS) on any mobile device. This page contains the official link to the vivo stock firmware flash file.
This original Vivo flash file (Vivo Y69) is a standard firmware that the company provides to help you restore your Vivo device in case of bootloops or software errors. The zip file contains the standard firmware for VivoY69, as well as Vivo USB drivers, flash tools and flash tools that you can use to flash your device. As a zip file, the official Viva Y69 PD1705F Stock Firmware ROM Flash File is included. It also includes USB drivers and flash files.
About Vivo Y69 (1714)
Vivo Y69 was launched in August 2017. The Vivo Y69 mobile was launched in August 2017. It features a 5.50 inch touchscreen display at 720×1280 pixels with a pixel density (ppi) of 267 pixels per inches and an aspect ratio (16:9). The Vivo Y69’s octacore MediaTek MT6570 processor is clocked to 1.5GHz and 4 cores at 1GHz. It has 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 7.0, and has a non-removable 3000mAh battery.
Download Vivo Y69 Flash File Firmware (Stock) vivo 1714 model name
How to Flash Vivo 1714 Using SP Tool:
Install MTK Driver
- Get the package and extract SP Flash Tool.
- Double-click on Flash_tool.exe from the list of icons.
- It will launch the tool on your computer. Click Scatter-Loading on the right side of the tool.
- Now, assign the firmware which will be in form “Android_scatter.txt”.
- To start flashing, click on Download
- Turn off your mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or up key.
- This will help you succeed in flashing.