Vivo Y69 (V1714): How to bypass Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP or Google account verification with the Miracle Tool Box? If your Vivo Y69 (V1714) android smartphone is stuck in Google account verification after factory reset, this post may help. We will show you how to use Miracle Tool to make a scatter file for Vivo Y69 (V1714), so that when flashed using SP flash tool or any other scatter file flashing tool it will have its original configuration back.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to format Nokia 3A using Miracle Box, remove Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP lock using Miracle Box, and create a scatter loading file using Miracle Tool 2.58 Loader.
To make it simpler to comprehend, we are breaking up the entire process into two distinct sections. The Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP removal and format process remains consistent; however, the Vivo Y69 scatter file creation procedure differs.
This process is the same for all Android devices with MediaTek or MTK chipsets, such as oppo, vivo, Tecno, Infinix, Micromax, Motorola and Lenovo – we tested it using the Vivo Y69 (V1714) Indian variant; however it can also be applied to Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and Nokia 7, along with any MTK Android device.
Vivo Y69 (V1714)FRP Remove With Miracle Box
- Premium version of Miracle tool box 2.58 [Thunder Edition]
- Working Micro USB cable to plug device with pc.
- Miracle 2.58 box.
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between process.
Download Version: V2.2.54
File type: compressed/Zip File
File Size: 442MB
Virus status: scanned by Avast Security.
Compatibility: For Windows computers
Link: Visit Here
Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP Lock Using Miracle tool Video In Hindi
Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP Lock Using Miracle tool
- First off all launch Miracle Thunder Tool 2.81 on pc.
- Now configure Miracle tool 2.81 as shown below.
Click on the “MTK” tab >> “Service” tab >> mark the “Format” option >> choose “4th boot [Auto Connect]” >> Choose “Nokia 3 Select” as the device name. Untick “Safe Mode” and select “Auto” and “Advanced [FRP].” and
Make sure you are going to configure the tool as it is shown in the below screenshot.
- Finally click on “STAR” button to continue the process.
- Now a new pop message will appear in front of you to take backup of flash device before formatting. Just click on “No” to continue for next step.
NOTE: There is no need for a backup because the device is already factory-locked and useless.
- Come to the device and power off it properly. Once the device OFF, connect it with pc via USB cable without pressing any key.
There is no need to press any hardware key as a boot key. Simply turn it off and plug it into your computer. Miracle tool will detect the device automatically in it’s 4th preloader boot]
- Now tool will start the process and will show a new window again in front of you. Tick mark on “FRP” and “USERDATA” option as shown in screenshot and then hit “OK” button. By using these options, device will factory reset as well as frp removed after flashing. [Don’t worry it will not flash firmware]
- Now device will reboot automatically. This time it will not ask you to enter your existing Google account ID & password to unlock Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP lock. ALL Done!!!
Wait for the device to restart normally before resetting it as a new device. [Hard Reset] The device has been unlocked and formatted.
As you can see, the Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP unlock was completed without firmware flashing. Now you can add a Google account to your device without any hassle or issues. This process works great if you forget your pattern lock, PIN lock or Google account ID and password – simply follow along with our instructions above and the Vivo Y69 (V1714) Android mobile will be unlocked within minutes without flashing its stock ROM with Miracle Tool.