Here, you will download this page, which contains the Official Vivo Y33S PD2147F Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware is available in an unzip package that contains USB Driver Flash File, and a How-to Flash Guide.
About Vivo Y33S
The Vivo Y33s smartphone was released on the 23rd of August 2021. It has an 6.58-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 1080×2408 pixels. Vivo Y33s runs an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It has 8GB of memory. It is running Android 11 and is powered by a non-removable 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y33s is compatible with its own fast charging.
Vivo Y33S PD2147F Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware lets you upgrade or downgrade the stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also lets you resolve any IMEI-related issue software-related issues, Bootloop issue.
|SP Flash Tool|
How to Flash Vivo Y33S PD2147F :
- Download and extract the Vivo Y33S PD2147F firmware file on your computer.
- After you have removed the firmware package, you’ll be able download all the Firmware file, Flash Tool, Driver and the How-to Flash Instructions.
- Install the MediaTek Driver on your computer.
- After it is installed successfully, you can install the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on your Computer.
- After you have the SP Flash Tool is launched After that, connect to connect your Vivo gadget to your Computer by using USB Cable. USB Cable.
- Click the Upgrade or Download button within the SP Flash Tool to begin the process of Flashing.
- When the flashing is complete and you be able to see the Green Tick at the End.
- Remove from your Vivo the Y33S PD2147F device from your Computer then Restart it.
Warning Note: We don’t recommend flashing the preloader.bin on Vivo devices since it could damage the device. We recommend remove the preloader checkbox prior to flashing it with this tool. SP Flash Tool.
SP Flash Tool : If you’d like to download the most current version of SP Flash Tool, then visit page SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
Backup We recommend making backups of your data on the device prior to creating or flashing the Stock Firmware or IMEI since flashing stock firmware, or IMEI can erase your device’s data.
Scanned for viruses The Firmware has been scanned for viruses. the above Firmware using MalwareBytes Application prior to sharing it on the internet. It is also possible to use the MalwareBytes Application to check your computer for viruses.