Vivo Y20G V2037 Pattern Unlock and Frp Removal with SP Flash Tool Software: Discover how to quickly and securely remove Vivo Y20G V2037 File, Scatter File Unlock Pattern Passcode Free New Security Patch Method from SP Flash Tool Software; all you have to do is download and install this application onto your computer, link the device into it, remove password, then bypass Google Account easily with Vivo Y20G V20G V2037 Hard Reset Method!
About Vivo Y20G V2037
Vivo Y20G dual-SIM (Nano) phone runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11 and features a 6.51″ HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) IPS screen in 18:9. It boasts 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC.
Vivo Y20G V2037 Pattern Unlock & Frp Remove Sp Flash Tool
Working Model: Y20G V2037
Tested: 100 % Working 2023
|Vivo Y20G Scatter File|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1922 DA by officialroms|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V4|
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Vivo Y20G V2037:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning. Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 126.96.36.199 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6768_Android_scatter.txt Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0x2c5800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x400000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x7508000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on Start button
- Wait Until Completed.