Download the official Vivo Y15s PD1304DW Flash File (original firmware link), Copy the downloaded file into your phone’s internal memory, turn off your phone, and restart it in recovery mode (Volume powered Cara) and flash the Viva Y15 with SP Flash Tool. I found the official firmware flash file (stock ROM) for all Vivo phones and made an entry in this list with the appropriate firmware download link for each Vivo phone.
SP Flash Tool (also known as Smart Phone Flash Tool) is an easy-to-use tool used on all MediaTek devices. It allows you to flash only the standard firmware of MediaTek smartphones and tablets. It does not support other chipsets than Mediatek devices.
About Vivo Y15s
Vivo Y15S mobile was launched in August 2015. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels. A 1.3GHz quad-core processor powers vivo Y15S. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Vivo Y15S runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 1900mAh non-removable battery.
Download vivo Y15s PD1304DW flash file Firmware (Stock ROM)
Vivo Y15s: Advantages
While a Custom Rom allows for customizations and tweaks, it can also have security problems. A Custom ROM is not as reliable as a Stock ROM. You can fix certain issues with your device, however:
- We can fix Vivo Y15s by replacing the soft brick.
- Also fixes the instability and boot loop issues.
- You can also skip the Screen Lock to remove malware.
- Preloaded Google Applications will also be available.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y15s.
- You can fix Android device bugs.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- After using custom ROM, you can restore stock ROM.
- This Software Update addresses Bluetooth, WiFi, and other issues.
How to Flash Vivo Y15s:
- Install MTK Driver.
- Download the package & Extract SP Flash tool.
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
- it will launch the tool on your PC, Click on Scatter-Loading appearing on the Right side of the tool.
- Now, assign the firmware which will be in form “Android_scatter.txt”.
- Click on Download to start flashing.
- Switch off your Mobile and Connect it to PC by pressing Volume down or Volume up key if it fails then connect without pressing any key in off mode.
- It will lead you to Successful Flashing