On this page, you can find the Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File, which is available for free download. Make use of this file to disable the screen lock and resolve any software-related issues that may arise while flashing the device. Through the URL provided below, you may download the whole Flash file, as well as the Flash tool and the driver.
The Vivo X80 is powered by the latest chipset from MediaTek, the Dimensity 9000 4nm (CPU). It has both 8GB and 12GB of random access memory (RAM). The battery of the Vivo X80 is non-removable and has a capacity of 4500 mAh, and it supports rapid charging at 80 watts. The Vivo X80 is powered by Origin OS Ocean, which is based on Android 12, and it comes with 128GB and 256GB of built-in storage. However, the phone does not have a dedicated SD card port, so more storage cannot be added.
Download Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File
Password Free: officialroms
|SP Flash Tool Latest Version||Visit Here|
|MTK Auth Bypass Tool||Click Here|
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Install MTK Driver to Flash Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File :
- Download and extract the SP Flash tool from the package.
- Double-click Flash tool.exe from the icon that appears.
- It will start the tool on your computer; click Scatter-Loading on the tool’s right side.
- Now, assign the firmware in the format “Android scatter.txt.”
- To begin flashing, click Download.
- Turn off your phone and connect it to your computer by clicking the Volume down or Volume up keys. If that doesn’t work, connect in off mode without pushing any keys.
- You will be able to flash successfully as a result of it.