Vivo Nex PD1806 Flash File :Official Firmware Flash File Stock is Now accessible for Vivo Nex. You can download it below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all issues with your software with Your Vivo Nex, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, Fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
About Vivo Nex
Vivo NEX, a stylish phone launched in India’s smartphone market in June 2018, is an expensive model. It has 6.59 inches multitouch screen and a resolution of 1080×2316 pixels. It weighs in at 199g and measures 162x77x7.9mm. The Octa-core processor of Vivo NEX runs at 1.7 GHz speed with Adreno 616 graphics.
The NEX has a dual SIM card and a non-removable Lithium 4000 mAh battery. The smartphone’s 12MP camera has geo-tagging, touch focus, and HDR features. The front has an 8MP pop-up camera.
The handset has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Hotspot, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi are some of the connectivity options available on the smartphone.
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo Nex
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Firmware Version: PD2055F_EX_A_1.72.9_LA.UM.9.12.r1-08400-sm7250_SDR735_Split
How to Flash Vivo Nex PD1806 Flash File :
- Download Vivo Nex Flash file from above links
- Download QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tool).
- Then Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run your QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager).
- Now, Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Now, Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware by clicking in Browser Search Path.
- Select Download and then wait for the flashing to be finish.