The following guidelines govern how users may access and make use of this website:
- The information on the pages of this website is only for your general knowledge and personal use. It may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- This website stores information about your browsing choices in the form of cookies. The following personally identifiable information may be retained by us for use by third parties if you do allow cookies to be used on your computer.
- It is important to note that neither we nor any third parties give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials that may be discovered or supplied on this website for any specific purpose. You recognise that such information and materials could include mistakes or inaccuracies, and we explicitly avoid responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the maximum extent that the law allows us to do so.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is totally at your own risk, and we will not be responsible for any damages that may result from your use of such information or materials. You are solely responsible for taking the necessary steps to ensure that any goods, services, or information obtained through the use of this website are suitable for your individual needs.
- This website includes content that is either owned by us or licenced to us by the respective owners (Unless stated otherwise). This content includes, but is not limited to, the graphics, design, and layout as well as the overall look and appearance. Any reproduction done outside of the parameters outlined in the copyright notice, which is an integral part of these terms and conditions, is strictly forbidden.
- On this website, credit is given for the use of any trademarks that have been reproduced here but do not belong to the operator or are used with permission from the operator.
- The unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal violation in certain jurisdictions. [Caveat emptor]
- Users are able to go away from our pages and to other sites using links that we provide to those other sites. The following links have been offered for your convenience in order to provide you with further information. We take no responsibility for the content or the policies of other websites, including their privacy practises and policies.
- The laws of India will apply to any disputes that may arise as a result of your use of this website, as well as to any use of this website in general.
You are indicating that you understand and accept the Terms and Conditions that have been outlined by using this website and the services that it provides. If you have any inquiries about the aforementioned topic, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by sending an email to support[@]officialroms.in or by using the contact form on this website.