Here we share posts for Android phones which software issues can easily be solved using this method for free, some required box and some for free such as Pattern lock (bypass Google account) which in mention below in required. Connect with us on YouTube channel, Facebook page, Twitter or Google Plus social account so that you receive notification of uploaded video and post Tecno Spart Go KC1 Frp Unlock Android 9.0 Using Sp Tool
- TECNO Spart GO (KC1) phone with good charge battery
- TECNO Spart GO (KC1) DA File
- CM2 Tool,Miracle Thunder 2.82,Sp Tool Latest Versions
- MediaTek USB Driver
- USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Tecno Spart Go KC1 Frp Unlock Android 9.0
Name: Tecno KC1 Frp Unlock DA Dile by officialroms
Size: 1.4 MB
Smart Phone Flash Tool (all versions) Installer
Name: SP Flash Tool.zip
Install Password: officialroms
How to Format a Single Partition of Tecno Spart Go KC1:
- The steps below outline how to format a single partition on an Itel P32 with SP flash tool.
- Extract the contents of the SP flash tool zip file and launch SP flash tool.
- Select the scatter file for your device by clicking choose next to its dropdown bar.
- Navigate to and select the Tecno Spart Go KC1 scatter file in the following windows.
- Now you should be taken back to the SP flash tool window; select the Format tab.
Tick the checkbox beside “Manual format flash”
- Open windows explorer and navigate to the location of the scatter file you selected earlier on then open it using Notepad++
- Scroll down the contents of the scatter file till you get to the partition you wish to format [in my case, I’m trying to format FRP partition]
Input the values of Linear_start addr and partition_size into SP flash tool then Click on
- Power off the phone (with the battery in) then connect to the PC via a USB cord. Once successful, you should get a green tick.
Now you can boot up the Tecno Spart Go KC1.
- Once the SP flash tool has detected your device, do not disconnect until the task is completed as this could result in the death of your Tecno Spart Go KC1.
- If you accidentally select “Autoformat – Format All”, your device will shut down and require flashing the full Tecno Spart Go KC1 firmware in order to revive it.
- Avoid using a random Tecno Spart Go KC1 (even if it’s for your chipset) in the Sp flash tool. Just because a scatter file is for your chipset doesn’t guarantee it contains the same partition info. Formatting with the wrong scatter file could create more issues than you intended to solve.
- MediaTek Inc. created the SP flash tool, so we must give them credit for creating it.