Tecno IN2 Frp Unlock file :Here is a step-by-step guide to unlock the FRP lock on Tecno In2 Android Oreo 8.1 or Nougat 7.0 smartphones. If you own the latest Tecno Camon iSKY In2, and are stuck on FRP after factory reset, this post is for you. We will show you “how to remove frp on Tecno In2 without flashing firmware?” Yes, there’s no need for flashing your In2 in order to bypass factory reset protection – its simple enough that you can do it from home!
Factory reset protection or FRP lock is a security measure implemented by Google to protect against device locking or factory reset attempts. If the device is locked and you attempt to factory reset yourself, the process will end at the Google account verification screen; to unlock FRP lock, you must provide correct credentials from your Google account.
It is essential to enter the same password and Google ID that were previously used on your device when setting it up again. Otherwise, you won’t be able to complete setup again.
What if you are the real owner of the device but do not know your Google ID and password? Tecno In2 mobile users don’t need to worry – here is a simple method for unlocking FRP with Sp flash tool or Tecno Flash tool. Don’t worry; we aren’t going to flash firmware onto Tecno In2 Camon iSKY Smartphone in this guide.
Tecno IN2 Frp Unlock 8.0/8.1 Oreo Without by SP Flash tool 2023
Since Tecno In2 is an MTK chipset-based android smartphone, we can use scatter loading file and Tecno In2 frp code to unlock the device quickly. To make things even simpler, we will be using Universal MTK flash tool SP flash tool.
SP Flash Tool is an indispensable flashing solution for mediatek chipset-based Android phones. The functionality of Sp flash tool relies on scatter files, so if we have one from an MTK phone then we can use it to bypass Google account verification.
For new users: please read this post carefully, comprehend all steps thoroughly, and apply them to your own Tecno In2 mobile. It has been 100% tested and works, but one incorrect step could permanently brick your device – so be sure you follow all instructions closely at your own risk!
- Download all are files from the above links if link not working just leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software in your computer or laptop for extract downloaded links
- Extract all file and paste to desktop
- First Install MediaTek USB Driver and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open SP flash tool click on Scatter-loading choose button and select MT6739_Android_scatter.txt file
- Now Jump to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0x2d88000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Now click on Start button
- Turn off Mobile wait 5 seconds
- Just Insert USB cable to device then automatically detect phone with SP Flash tool
- Wait until complete the process