Here you can get the Tecno C9 FRP Unlock File. It is included in the scatter file which explains how to flash and install drivers using SP Flash Tool. We’ll show you how to use a Scatter file for Phone Unlocking and FRP Bypassing your Tecno Phone; instructions are below. Additionally, please consult the manual on flashing for further instructions.
About Tecno C9
The Tecno Camon C9 boasts an aesthetically pleasing design. Crafted with aluminum, its unibody construction ensures stability and dependability. Measuring 153 x 76.4 x 10.35mm, this device fits comfortably in your palms.
The Techno C9 features the Mediatek MT6753 Octa Core processor running at up to 1.3GHz, coupled with 2GB RAM for fast multitasking. Plus, with 16GB storage, users can store plenty of data without slowing the phone down. Plus, with Android Marshmallow-based HiOS v1.0 OS featuring an intuitive and user friendly interface and 3000mAh battery life you can enjoy this phone for long hours without needing a power outlet.
Download Tecno C9 FRP File & Unlock Tested
How to Unlock Tecno C9 FRP File:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning.
- Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Scatter_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x104000000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x2a6780000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x6a00000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button