Smasung S3 mini GT-I8200 Firmware is available here. We can download the model name for the Samsung S3 mini (Custom Stock, Rom flash file). If you found the GT-I8200 Firmware that you are looking for, we will give you the Original Firmware. We’ll also send it to you directly. To download the Samsung S3 mini GTI8200 flash file/firmware, please visit the below page. Make sure you have the correct model number GT-I8200. Also, please read the instructions.
The firmware package includes a Flash tool as well as the Firmware. Samsung ROM Firmware Flash file carefully. Only download it if you like it, which is a careful process. If you accidentally download the wrong software, the phone will scratch. It’s an experience that makes it simple for you.
About Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung mobile features a 4.8 inch (12.19 cm) HD resolution (720×1280 pixels) display, and the phone is equipped with a quad-core 1.4GHz, Cortex A9 Samsung Exynos 4.
You have the option of 1 GB or 16 GB internal storage. That allows you to store all your files, music, and videos without worrying about space limitations. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered by the Android v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It also has a 2100 mAh battery, allowing you to enjoy movies, play games, and much more without worrying about battery drain.
Download Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200 Firmware
Follow this tutorial to learn how to flash Samsung S3 Mini GT-I8200. It is crucial to take care when installing firmware/flash files for Samsung S3 min GT-I8200 phones. This stock flash file (Stock Flashfile) should exactly match your Samsung model GT-8200.
File Name: I8200XXUAOC1_I8200OJVAOC2_ACR.zip
Country: SAUDI ARABIA
File Size: 756 MB
Android Version: 4.2.2
File Name: I8200XXUAPB1_I8200OXEAPG1_SER.zip
File Size: 704 MB
Android Version: 4.2.2
How to Flash Smasung S3 mini GT-I8200 Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung GT-I8200
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.