SM-G360T1 Flash File: This phone is now available with the latest Samsung firmware, Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).Samsung galaxy core prime is an entry-level Android phone by Samsung. I have been using this device for the past few days, and it is pretty interesting. The specs are inferior.
About Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels and a pixel density (ppi) of 207 pixels per inch. The 1.3GHz quad-core processor powers the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. It has 1GB RAM. It runs Android 4.4 and has a removable 2000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime rear camera packs a 5-megapixel camera. The front has a 2-megapixel camera for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime runs Android 4.4. It comes with 8GB of internal storage, which can be expanded using microSD cards (up to 64GB).
Download Samsung SM-G360T1 Firmware
Follow this tutorial to learn how to flash Samsung core prime SM -G360T1. It is crucial to consider installing flash file/firmware on Samsung core prime SM–G360T1 phones ROM. This stock flash file (Stock Flashfile) should exactly match your Samsung model SM–G360T1.sresolution, it’s pretty hard to read outside in daylight but this is kind of what we expect for a phone this caliber.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G360T1 Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-G360T1
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.