Hello, in this post I will show you how to remove FRP lock or Google account lock from a Samsung J701F. Many users are searching for this solution because the calculator method for enabling adb mode doesn’t work on this model. Unfortunately, Samsung recently blocked developer mode in frp locked phones with their latest security patch for Android (5.1.1).
Flash the tiny boot file on the J701F in order to enable ADB mode. Use ODIN and the tar file (not the full combination file and flash file after unlocking) – ADB mod will be activated 100% after flashing. Finally, Technocare’s free Samsung FRP unlock tool – no professional tool or package necessary! All Samsung phones including the J701f can be unlocked using this handy free app.
Samsung SM-J701F Combination File
Flashing a device using Odin is an often-used method to update or install firmware on Samsung devices. To accomplish this task, simply follow these steps:
- Backup all essential data on the device before flashing it, as this will wipe all information.
- Download and install the most up-to-date version of Odin on your computer.
- Make sure to download the firmware or ROM file for your device from a trusted source. Make sure the file is specifically tailored to fit in with your device.
- Extract the firmware or ROM file and launch Odin.
- To download files onto your Samsung device, turn off the device and then press and hold both volume down, home, and power buttons simultaneously.
- Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Odin should automatically detect your device and display a message saying “Added!”.
- Click on the “AP” button and select the firmware or ROM file that was downloaded in step 3.
- Click “Start” to initiate the flashing sequence.
- Wait for the process to finish, which may take several minutes. Once complete, your device will reboot automatically.
Note: Flashing a device can be risky and could result in data loss or damage to the device if done incorrectly. To minimize these risks, ensure to use firmware or ROM files specifically tailored for your device and follow all instructions correctly when flashing the device.
It is essential to remember that using firmware or reset files to bypass an FRP lock on a device may violate its terms of service and void its warranty. For specific instructions on how to bypass your FRP lock on your device, consult its manual or contact the manufacturer.