Samsung J6 Plus Pattern Unlock | Without Loss of Data (SM-J610 (U4)): For those who forget their pattern lock or PIN password on a Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus, several tools and tricks for unlocking are available online. However, what about phone data or data from internal storage such as contacts lists, notes, photo/video/documents gallery etc?
You probably know that we can uninstall the Galaxy J6+ screen lock pattern from the recovery menu. Every Android device comes with a recovery mode to handle emergency situations, and we can use factory reset from here to clean all phone settings – including screen lock – but remember, during this reset process all user data and phone data will be lost. Therefore, if you don’t want to risk losing important phone details then many will opt not to apply this technique.
If you want to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J6 plus without a factory reset, using either paid or free Samsung unlock tools is necessary. Finding these free mobile unlocking programs shouldn’t be a major obstacle; however, if you want to save data after unlocking the screen with the correct tool, a special file for unlocking with this particular tool is required.
If you want to bypass the pattern lock on a Samsung J6 plus SM-J610G (U4) without data loss, follow this guide below. The great thing about it is that there’s no need for factory reset in order to bypass [pattern/pin password] screen lock on this model.
Models Names Of Samsung Galaxy J6+
Download Samsung J6 Plus Unlock File, Tool, And Driver
Name: Size: 1.7GB
How to Use Samsung J6 Plus:
- Download all files and save them to your desktop for faster navigation. [Samsung Flash File, Tool and Driver Unlock Pattern]
- On your PC, install the Samsung USB driver [if drivers are already installed or modified, skip this step].
- Use any unzip program to extract the downloaded “Samsung J6+ J610GUBU4BTD2 unlock zip file.”
- Once again, extract and launch the Samsung ODIN tool as an administrator.
- Once launched on your PC, click either the “AP” or “PDA” button and search through the resulting “AP” file in its extracted folder.
- Come to the computer now and manually boot up Galaxy J6+ into Download Mode or use Download Mode Apps.
- Connect the device to your PC using a functioning USB cable, and ensure the device is in download mode.
- Once a PC is connected correctly to a computer, the tool should display an “added” message and we can begin flashing.
- Finally, press the “START” button and wait until the flash appears.
- At the completion of a successful process, the tool will display a green message.
- Restart the computer again – You won’t be asked this time to enter an existing pattern or PIN password to unlock the screen lock this time.