Google recently implemented Factory Reset Protection into their Android OS, to verify the identity of the real owner of a phone after performing factory reset. While this feature is important, some users have had trouble due to forgetting their Google email or password credentials after performing this action. So in this tutorial, we’ve included the simplest method yet for bypassing Samsung A30 Frp Bypass SM-A305F Google Account Without PC on Android Pie using some simple steps.
Bypass FRP Samsung A30 Remove Google Account
Modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Pie) now include the FRP feature for added protection against fraudulence. Unfortunately, bypassing FRP on these phones and systems has become increasingly challenging over time as each version of Google’s operating system offers its own method to circumvent it.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
When you add a Google Account to your Samsung A30 device, the FRP feature will be enabled automatically. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Bypass FRP Samsung A30 Apk Free Download
File Size: 7.9 MB
File Size: 2.1 MB
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A30
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting. Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube. Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy. Then click on YouTube Terms of Service. A Google chrome page appears on the screen.Go to this link and Download .
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A30 – Remove Google Account Android Pie.