Here is an easy, no-flash method to quickly remove Mi account on Redmi Note 7s running MIUI 13 without using a box 2023. This method has been verified to work and requires no flashing of MIUI fastboot ROM; users can even remove Mi account without unlocking their bootloader!
For this Mi account unlock method, we will utilize free MRT 3.19 flash tool without box which is now available on officialroms.com. Simply download MRT 3.19 for free and follow along with the tutorial as outlined below.
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi note 7s
Miracle Box is one of the premier mobile flashing tools. Users can rely on this nifty program to perform a wide variety of tasks.
However, the main issue is that many of Xiaomi’s recent phones come with a pre-locked bootloader. As such, bypassing your Mi account after factory reset becomes nearly impossible if the bootloader is locked. In such cases, you must boot into EDL mode (Emergency Downloading Mode).
Another pressing concern is how to boot your Xiaomi device into EDL mode. For this issue, please refer back to our post.
Users can boot their device using ADB commands, but if they are unable to enter EDL mode using an ADB command then try the test point method. While it’s a more technical process than usual, rest assured: each and every step is described in detail in our tutorial.
This tutorial will guide you through the process of booting your Mi account locked Redmi note 7s MIUI11 into edl mode with a test point.
MRT Dongle 3.19 Without Dongle Free Download
Name: MRT3.19 by officialroms.zip
Size: 438.36 MB
Link: Visit Here
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- In this method, we will boot the device into embedded mode using Test Point terminal.
- No bootloader unlocking is required – that means you can unlock your account without needing to unlock the bootloader.
- Gain access to your Redmi Note 7s Mi account without flashing firmware or using a MI flash tool.
- Test points may differ for different Xiaomi phones, so be sure to use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong move could permanently brick your device, so proceed at your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Mi account from Redmi note 7s MIUI 11 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi note 7s Mi Account Without Unlock Bootloader. Here we are dividing this process into two different sections.
- Boot Redmi note 7s/7 Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi note 7s/7 Using MRT 3.19 Tool
Boot Redmi Note 7s offline Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important part of this Mi account bypass method. If the bootloader of the device is locked then you can’t flash MIUI11 fastboot ROM directly. Mi flash tool will show the error.
So we are assuming that your Redmi Note7s bootloader is locked and we will boot it into edl mode via test point. Process is here.
- At first open device Manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi Note7s properly.
- Open back cover of the device safely. The process is a little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi Note 7s.
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, it’s important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time as shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in the device manager.
- Now Open MRT 3.19 Dongle Without Dongle.
- Select Xiaomi Option than Open New Window.
- Now Go Mobile Options Select Xiaomi 6X.
- Now Connect the Mobile EDL Mode. (Test Point).
- Than Select Port Number (Auto).
- Now Select Remove Account Option
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- The device is now connected with pc into EDL mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi note 7s without a password.
So, guys, this is the complete process for “Redmi Note 7 Mi Account Bypass Using Free MRT 3.19.” First of all, boot the locked Redmi Note 7s into EDL mode and then bypass the Mi account using MRT 3.19.