Google added Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to their Android OS in 2023 in order to add extra security. After performing a hard reset, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used on the phone before performing factory reset, verifying who really owns it. While this feature is essential, some users have had trouble due to it when they forgot their Gmail or password credentials after hard reseting their phone. Therefore, we’ve created this tutorial with easy instructions on how to remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S – MIUI 10 Google Account Bypass Without Tool Without Tool with simplicity!
THE OFFICIALROMS.COM IS NOT LIABLE IF YOU TRY TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
Redmi Note 7/7S Frp Bypass Free Apk Download
Size: 8.00 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 7.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com or any Text.
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 6.0.1
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 7.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7 – MIUI 10 Google Account Bypass.