Are You Struggling with Software Issues on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Without Mi Auth and Removing Mi Account: Are you currently using the Redmi Note 6 Pro model and encountering software-related problems such as stuck in bootloop, auto restart, overheating or inability to restart your device? In such cases, installing official stock ROM on Xiaomi with Mi flash tool may provide the solution.
Unfortunately, Xiaomi devices cannot be flashed directly with Mi Flash Tool due to issues with MI Auth file compatibility. Thus, if you attempt to flash Redmi Note 6 Pro with the latest Mi flash tool, chances are it will either fail or show an error during firmware flashing.
As you may already be aware, authorizing MI account login ID and password is now required in order to flash Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile. In this guide we’ll show you an easy method for flashing Redmi Note 6 Pro without using Mi auth id password or without box.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Stock ROM, Drivers And Mi Auth File
Size: 2.37 GB
Size: 513 KB
How to Flash Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First, download all the files on your desktop.
- After that, extract all the files and then open the prog emmc folder.
- then copy the files from that folder and then paste the files on the extracted flash file folder.
- Now install the flash tool.
- After that, open the flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the select button from there, and then give the file path of the flash file on your xiaomi flash tool.
- Then put your device into edl mode.
Install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC
- Download the Qualcomm USB driver on your PC.
- After that, extract the downloaded files.
- Now open the extracted folder.
- There you will see “Setup.exe” double click and run the setup,
- click on next -agree- next finish to installation complete.
- Then follow the below process.
- Now click on the “Refresh” button
- Then you will see a bar will be added on the log screen of the Xiaomi flash tool.
- Now click on the Flash button.
- Then you will see your flashing will be started,
- Wait for the finish.
- Then disconnect and power on your device.
- Now you have successfully flash Redmi Note 6 Pro.