Here is a fast and reliable Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Remove Offline MIUI 12 Without Box 2023 method that has been verified to work on Xiaomi Redmi note 5 Pro using MIUI11 mobile. The great thing about this removal trick is that no flashing of MIUI fastboot ROM is required; users can remove their Mi accounts on Redmi note 5 pro without even unlocking the bootloader!
To unlock an MI account using this method, we will utilize free MRT 3.19 and its flash tool without box which are both available on officialroms.com.
How to Unlock Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account & FRP
Name: Redmi Note 5 Pro MI Account.zip
Size: 546 KB
How to Unlock Full Process Here:
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note5 Pro FRP File
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and remove the battery.
- Connect battery to short test point
- Port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port is available under Device Manager
- Download and run the MI Flash Tool
- Save the Flash File to your Desktop.
- Assign the Folder path and choose Clean All & Lock.
- Click on the refresh button and then tap the Flash button.
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi note 5 Pro
Miracle Box is one of the premier mobile flashing tools. Users can utilize this incredible program for a variety of tasks.
However, the primary issue is that most recent Mi phones come with a pre-locked bootloader. Therefore, bypassing Mi accounts after factory reset becomes nearly impossible if the bootloader is locked. To do so, you’ll have to boot your device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode.
Once again, this problem arises when trying to boot your Xiaomi device into EDL mode. For assistance in solving this dilemma, please refer back to our post.
Users can boot their device using ADB commands, but if you are having trouble entering EDL mode with ADB alone then try the test point method instead. Although it’s a more technical process than usual, rest assured – each and every step is thoroughly explained in our tutorial.
In this tutorial, we’ll demonstrate how to boot the Mi account-locked Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI11 into edl mode using a test point.
MRT Dongle 3.19 Without Dongle Free Download
Name: MRT3.19 by officialroms.zip
Size: 438.36 MB
Download Link: Visit Here
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- This method will boot your device into embedded mode using Test Point terminals.
- No bootloader unlocking is required–unlocking an account without first unlocking the bootloader is possible.
- Unlock Redmi Note 5 Pro without flashing firmware or using the Mi flash tool
- Xiaomi phones may require different test points, so use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong move could potentially irreparably damage your device, so proceed at your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Miaccount from Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI 11 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi Note 5 Pro MiAccount Without Unlock Bootloader We will break this process up into two distinct sections.
- Boot Redmi note 5 Pro Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi Note 5 Pro Using MRT 3.19 Tool
Boot Redmi Note 5 Pro offline Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the key component to this Mi account bypass method. Without it, you cannot flash MIUI11 fastboot ROM directly – Mi flash tool will indicate an error message instead.
Let us assume your Redmi Note 5 Pro bootloader is unlocked, and then boot it into EDL mode via test point. The process for doing so can be found here.
- Begin by opening the device manager on your PC and not closing the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]]
- Next, power off your locked Redmi Note7s securely.
- Unlocking the back cover of your device safely requires some technical know-how; to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi Note 5 Pro,” Google it.
- Once the back cover has been taken off, begin by taking out the battery terminals. [Be sure not to forget to take out battery points too; it’s essential].
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin as shown below. Be sure to only short the indicated points.
- While shorting test points, connect the phone to your PC via USB cable [if getting difficulty, ask a family member or friend for assistance].
- Once connected to your PC, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will appear in your device manager.
- Launch MRT 3.19 Dongle Without Dongle Now Available.
- Select Xiaomi Option and then open a New Window.
- Now select Xiaomi 6X from the available mobile options.
- Connect the Mobile EDL Mode. (Test Point).
- Than Select Port Number (Auto).
- Now Select Remove Account Option
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- The device is now connected with pc into EDL mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi note 5 Pro without a password.
Here is the full process to bypass your Mi account on a Redmi Note 5 Pro device using Free MRT 3.19. To start, boot up your locked Redmi note 5 Pro into EDL mode and then bypass using MRT 3.19.