Redmi Note 5 Flash File: Download the official stock firmware flash file for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 smartphone using MIUI 13 Flash File Professional. If you own one and need a stock ROM or flash file download, this page provides steps on how to do that.
About Redmi Note 5
It boasts an 18:9 display with fullHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection, dual SIM capability with its hybrid tray (in which two nanoSIMs or just one along with microSD can be placed), running Android 7.1.2 Nougat software along with Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 software to complete the experience.
It has 12-megapixel back and 5-megapixel front cameras with flash, a non-removable 4000mAh battery that enables quick charg-ing, and no fast charger. Furthermore, there’s also an 8GB internal memory to store everything and an impressive 5-megapixel selfie cam for selfies with flash.
Redmi Note 5 Flash File Firmware Tested (Stock ROM)
Working Model: Redmi Note 5
|Mi Flash Tool|
How to Flash Redmi Note 5:
- Connect telephone through USB cable to PC and unplug battery.
- Short Evaluation Point and join battery.
- Underneath Device Manger, port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will look.
- Download & conduct MI Flash Tool
- Put the Flash File on Desktop.
- Publish the Folder path.
- Click refresh and tap Flash button.