Download the latest MIUI 13 Flash File for the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G. This file may be used to resolve issues such as a stuck logo, a bricked device, and other software issues. When flashing the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G, always use the most recent version. Before flashing the phone, read all flashing instructions and make sure you’re using the newest SP Flash Tool.
About Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G
The MediaTek Helio G96 12NM Processor powers the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Edition. It has either 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G has a 5000mAh non-removable battery and supports 67W rapid charging. The Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G runs MIUI 13 Android 11 and comes with 128GB and 64GB of internal storage. There is no separate SD card slot for expanding the phone’s capacity.
Read Also: Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK 2022
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G MIUI 13 Flash File (official Firmware)
Size: 5.3 GB
The Benefits of Stock ROM:
- To unbrick your Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G, flash the stock ROM.
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Upgrades and Downgrades
- Fix issues on your phone by unrooting it.
- To solve the latency or stuttering on your Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G, follow these steps.
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to Stock to reclaim your warranty.
How do I Flash Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G MIUI 13 :
Install MTK Driver.
1 Download the driver and extract SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your PC
3. Click on the Scatter-Loading icon on the right part of the program.
4- Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Select the Authentication file within SP Flash Tool.
6- Click Download to begin flashing.
7- Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC using the Volume down or the Volume up key.
8. It will guide you to successful Flashing.
Take a Backup: If you flash the above Firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi note 11S device, then take a backup of everything because your data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The Firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.