Redmi 9/9A Frp Bypass Mi Account Without Authorization SP Tool: Are you struggling with FRP lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A phone? Thankfully, here is the latest method that will solve that problem in just a few steps or clicks! Just download the latest Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A FRP File MIUI 12 and follow these simple instructions below – there’s no authorization needed and no other tool necessary! So don’t worry about authorization – simply follow along as I show you exactly what to do.
Redmi 9/9A Mi Account Removes: Before we dive in and learn how to uninstall MI accounts from our phones, let’s first examine some fundamentals about MI cloud accounts. On any Xiaomi phone, this safety measure is enabled through this account: users on a cloud server can back up their valuable phone data with this account; other features like phone finder and file synchronization are also present. If a phone gets misplaced, users have the ability to lock it remotely and erase data from it as well.
It also locks the bootloader, along with other facilities, so that only the owner of the phone can reset its factory settings. To complete this reset process, you must have both the user ID and password of any previous MI account used on the phone; otherwise, will it remain locked.
Redmi 9/9A Frp Bypass Mi Account Without Auth SP Tool
Download SP (Smart Phone) Flash Tool (v5.1804)
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A MIUI 12 No Need Auth
Download & unzip the Redmi 9A/9 FRP by officialroms.com.zip to your Computer
Install LibUSB and Filter MTK Driver:
- Now Run LibUSB and install it on your Computer
- Open LibUSB and Install it on your Computer
- Click Next =>> Agree =>> Install =>> Finish
- Open the extracted folder => Redmi 6A =>> Driver
- Select CDC-ACM and Right Click on it
- Tap Install = >> OK
- Open LibUSB driver window
- Click Install a device filter
- Now Power Off and connect your phone to the Computer
- Press Volume Up and Insert USB Driver
- Now you can see the device’s MTK USB COM Port in the LibUSB window and Click Install.
- Click OK
Run SP Flash Tool and Select FRP File:
- Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab
- Choose the Redmi 9/9A scatter.txt file and Click Open.
- Now Select Options from the top-left corner and choose Option.
- Select Connection Change Boud rate to 921600 (Leave it as it is)
- Now you have to bypass the USB Security of your phone.
Bypass the USB Protection and Flash Redmi 9/9A phone
- Open First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication
- Reconnect your Redmi phone
- It will detect your device Port and disable the USB protection
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool and select the COMPORT in the Connection window; that’s it.
- Untick the Preloader
- Click on Download
- Wait for finished.
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A phone
- Setup all initial steps.
- Now you have Redmi 9/9A FRP Bypass successfully with File quickly.
While MI’s security measures help prevent illegitimate usage of its phones, there are also drawbacks. Many users disregard creating an MI account and fail to save their user ID and password when asked for credentials during factory reset for speed boost or any other reason; as a result, their phone becomes FRP locked without access to credentials.