Redmi 6A Mi Account: Are you having trouble unlocking your Xiaomi Redmi 6A phone’s FRP lock problem? Well, don’t worry; here is an easy method that will solve this issue in just a few steps or one click! Just download the latest Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP File MIUI 12 and follow these simple instructions below – there is no authorization needed and no other tool required – to quickly bypass FRP on Redmi 6A Mi Account without Any Box MIUI 12. Be sure to pay close attention when reading through these steps below so you know exactly what needs to do for each step!
Before we discuss how to uninstall MI accounts from Redmi 6a phones, let’s first cover some basics about MI cloud accounts. With this account, users on a cloud server can back up their phone data and utilize other features like phone finder and file synchronization. In case the phone gets lost or stolen, users have the ability to remotely lock it and erase all personal information stored on it.
It also locks the bootloader and other facilities, so only the owner of the phone can reset its factory settings. In order to complete this reset process, you must have both user ID and password from any previous MI account used on the phone; otherwise, all data on your phone will remain locked.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mi Account |Reset Mi 6A Mi Account
Name: Size: 86 MB
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 6A MIUI 12 No Need Auth
- Download & unzip the Redmi 6A FRP by officialroms.com.zip to your computer
- Open the folder
- Install Python
- Install python-3.9.1.exe
- Tick on Add Python 3.9 to path
- Click on Install Now
- Once finished, Run CMD with the Administrator permission
- Copy the code from below:
python -m pip install pyusb pyserial json5
- Paste the code to your CMD window and hit Enter
Install LibUSB and Filter MTK Driver:
- Now Run LibUSB and install it on your Computer
- Open LibUSB and Install it on your Computer
- Click Next Agree Install Finish
- Open the extracted folder & Install Redmi 6A Driver
- Select CDC-ACM and Right Click on it
- Tap Install OK
- Open LibUSB driver window
- Click Install a device filter
- Now Power Off and connect your phone to the computer
- Press Volume Up and Insert USB Driver
- Now you can see the device’s MTK USB COM Port in the LibUSB window and Click Install.
- Click OK
Run SP Flash Tool and Select FRP File:
- Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab
- Choose the Redmi 6A scatter.txt file and Click Open.
- Now Select Options from the top-left corner and choose Option
- Select Connection Change Boud rate to 921600 (Leave it as it is)
- Now you have to bypass the USB Security of your phone
Bypass the USB Protection and Flash Redmi 6A phone
- Open Redmi 6A Folder Bypass
- Run the BROM.bat with Administrator Permission
- Reconnect your Redmi phone
- It will detect your device Port and disable the USB protection
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool and select the COMPORT in the Connection window
- That’s it.
- Untick the Preloader
- Click on Download
- Wait for finished.
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On Xiaomi Redmi 6A phone
- Setup all initial steps.
- Now you have successfully Redmi 6A FRP Bypass with File easily.
While this security measure prevents illegitimate usage of MI phones, it has some drawbacks too. Many users indifferently and carelessly complete the process of MI account creation. Consequently, they don’t preserve the user-id and password. Later, while the factory reset their phone boosting speed or any other reason, their phone gets FRP locked as they can’t provide credentials.