Flash or install the official stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Flash File is available here. You have found the perfect site if you possess a Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone and want to instal stock rom or firmware in order to unbrick it or resolve the bootloop problem. You may get the ROM file by going to the downloads page.
The Redmi 6 runs on Android 8.1, powered by a 2GHz octa-core processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi 6 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) Tested File
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6:
Install MTK Driver.
1. Download the package and unzip it to get the SP Flash tool.
2. Out of the icon appearing, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will launch the tool on your PC; click Scatter-Loading on the tool’s right side.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in form “Android_scatter.txt.”
5. Click on “Download” to start flashing.
6. Turn off your phone and connect it to your computer by pressing the volume down or volume up key.
7. It will lead you to Successful Flashing