Flashing Redmi 4A phones (mi cloud account remove) is not always easy; to know the proper method requires knowledge of both working and dead phones. With this method of flashing, no matter whether your Redmi 4A mi account remove is active or inactive, you’ll never fail!
For flashing the Redmi 4A with Mi Account Locked, first charge your phone to at least 50% capacity and make sure you have the original data cable that came with the phone. In order to proceed with flashing, you’ll need these files so download them beforehand.
After downloading all this file ,first install the mi pc suite then install RB Soft Tool and after that unzip the redmi 4A file and store all this on desktop.
This is the very easy method of flashing redmi 4A with locked bootloader by xiaomi flashing cable, this is a special cable which only used for Without flashing redmi phones, basically this cable helps to directly enter the phone in EDL mode.
Mi account Locked Looking Like This:
Now the Unlocking process is going to start
- To begin, start your computer with disable driver signature enforcement disabled.
- Once your phone has been turned off, connect it to a PC using the Xiaomi flashing cable by holding down its button – this will put the phone into EDL mode.
- When in EDL mode, the phone’s display will go blank with a red blink over the top; this indicates that it is in this mode.
- Now run the RBSOFT Tool Without Box and first click on refresh and there will be seen a connection of phone ex:(com10 or com12 or com14)
RBSoft Tool V1.6 Download
File Size: 8.67 MB
- then select the File (prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr) 325KB and in bottom select clean all and then click on flash.
File Size: 2.16 KB
The flashing process will take approximately 30 seconds, so don’t panic and don’t remove the cable until the success screen pops up. And the phone’s first boot up will take about 60 seconds. Remove Mi account 100% working on 2023 Redmi 4A