Realme Narzo 20 Pattern Unlock RMX2191: If you’ve forgotten your password, move the app to Private or Safe so you can set a privacy password. Tap “Forgot Password Pattern” link to go to Account Unlock page; after entering incorrect data, you will see “Forget” option; click it and select desired option to recover. Resetting or reset Realme Narzo 20 password step-by-step requires entering Google account password which should be replaced with existing one.
Here is how to unlock your Realme Narzo 20 smartphone using Google Find My Device in Android Device Manager. Once the app on your phone locks you out of your Realme device, these steps should allow for easy access again.
About Realme Narzo 20
The Realme Narzo 20 is an upgraded version of its C12 and C15 counterparts due to its MediaTek Helio G85 chip, although all other core specifications remain identical. Furthermore, with a 6000mAh battery that provides almost two full days of casual usage without charging the phone significantly increases its bulk and weight. While the 6.5-inch HD+ screen may not be the best in its price range, it still provides enough viewing angles for work or entertainment needs.
Realme Narzo 20 Pattern Unlock RMX2191 Free Tool One Click
Working Model: (RMX2191)(RMX2193)
|Realme Narzo 20 RMX2191|
|Realme Narzo 20 DA File & Scatter File|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1804 by officialroms|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V3|
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Realme Narzo 20:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning. Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 188.8.131.52 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6768_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x23c800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x300000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x10008000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.