Poco X4 GT Flash File :In order to repair hang on logo, auto recovery mode, corrupted device and any other software issues on Poco X4 GT, the Firmware Flash File may be utilised. These files restore your Poco X4 GT to its original factory settings after fixing a bootloop and removing the root access.
About Poco X4 GT
The MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G 5nm Chipset Powers the Poco X4 GT (CPU). It has a total of 8 GB of RAM. Non-removable battery capacity of 5080mAh. Charging time is just around an hour using Poco’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology. There is no SD card slot on the Poco X4 GT, which runs MIUI 13 and is powered by Android 12 and has 128GB and 256GB of built-in storage.
Poco X4 GT Flash File Latest Version (Stock ROM)
How to Flash Poco X4 GT:
- Flash File and Flash Tool should be downloaded and extracted.
- Run the Flash utility by double-clicking it.
- Locate and choose the Flash file you want to use.
- Click the Start Button.
- Power Disconnect your phone from the computer and log in using the volume up and down buttons.
- As a result, you will succeed in your shining endeavours.
- Note: You must use an approved tool to flash and erase your Mi account on the Poco X4 GT.
Join Telegram Group Visit Here
Please make sure that the ROM file suffix is ‘.tgz’ before proceeding. Please change it to ‘.tgz’ if it is ‘.gz’
You may get in touch with me if you run into any issues when flashing your device. I’ll be there for you.