Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File and FRP File: You can unlock your Nokia G10 with a simple pattern, PIN, password or Google account login. Ideally, this method works best if you remember the login details for your Google account so that you can use the locked device again. To remove both components of an unlock procedure for the Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Lock PIN and password: Follow these steps:
Don’t fret; with a registered Google account you can bypass the password/PIN security of Forget Screen Lock on TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File and make your phone functional without needing a hard reset to factory default format (factory default).
About Nokia G10 TA-1334
Nokia TA-1346 runs on Android 11 and is powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. This dual SIM Smartphone supports Nano SIM card for connection functions like hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth. Powered by 3GB RAM and 32GB storage that can be extended via SD card, this gadget comes equipped with 3GB RAM as well as 32GB internal storage that can be expanded through microSD card.
Download Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock Frp File Using SP Flash Tool
|Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File|
|SP Flash Tool v5.2044|
|MCT Auth Bypass Tool Server 1 || Server 2|
|MTK USB Driver|
Read Also: Nokia G10 TA-1346 Frp Unlock File Tested
How to Unlock Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File :
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6765_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy Format code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy Format code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.