How To Unlock Nokia 3.1 Pattern Without Dongle or Google Account Verification with One Click This Post If your Android phone has become stuck in Google Account Verification [FRP] after factory reset, this post can help bypass Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 frp with just one click!
Additionally, we will demonstrate how to create a scatter file using Miracle device for Nokia 3.1 TA-1063. If your pattern unlock loading file is the Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 version, you can use SP flash tool or any other scatter file flashing tool to flash the file.
About Nokia 3.1
Nokia 3 1 ta 1063 Smartphone with Android was released May 2018, featuring a 5.2″ IPS LCD monitor, Qualcomm MT6750N chipset, 2990 mAh battery capacity, 16, 32 GB ram and 2/3 GB storage. Not only does the updated Nokia 3 look and sound stunning with its elegant curves and diamond-cut aluminum ends that draw attention, but it fits comfortably in your hand thanks to its curved back and CorningA (r) GorillaA(r) Glass display for scratch resistance.
Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 Pattern Unlock Frp Remove Without Any Box
How to Use Remove Pattern Lock & Frp Nokia 3.1 TA-1063:
- Click on “MTK” tab >> “Service” tab >> tick mark on “Format” option >> select “4th boot [Auto Connect]” >> Select device name “Nokia 3” >> Untick “Safe Mode” and Select “Auto” & “Advanced [FRP]” option.
- Than Go to the Custom Settings…
- Now Go to The Service Select Format Options.
- Now You can Change Boot Settings Universal <<< To Nokia 3.
- Now tool will start the process and will show a new window again in front of you. Tick mark on “FRP” and “USERDATA” option as shown in screenshot and then hit “OK” button. By using these options, device will factory reset as well as frp removed after flashing. [Don’t worry it will not flash firmware]
- Now device will reboot automatically. This time it will not ask you to enter your existing Google account ID & password to unlock Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 FRP lock. ALL Done!!!
Wait for reboot the device normally and setup it again as a new device. Device is unlocked and formatted [Hard Reset].
As you can see, unlocking Nokia 3.1 TA-1063 using Miracle Tool does not require flashing the firmware. Now you can easily add a Google Account to your device without worrying about having forgotten pattern lock, PIN lock or ID & password for that account. Simply follow these instructions and your Nokia 3.2 TA 1183 android smartphone will be unlocked within minutes without needing the Nokia 3.1 stock ROM flashed.