Hey guys, once again we are here with another FRP bypass tutorial. Today we are going to talk about Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP unlock trick 2018. For this Nokia 3 (TA-1032) FRP bypass, no need to use any professional tool like UMT dongle, Miracle Tool, etc. That means we will remove Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP without any box.
Here in this guide, we are going to use the free SP flash tool as a Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP tool and Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP file. We tested this method on Nokia 1 TA-1066 Android Nougat with the latest security patch level. So if you are one of them who wants to unlock the pattern lock or PIN lock of Nokia 1 TA-1066 then format the device from recovery mode. It will unlock all screen lock of the device easily. But the problem is that if you were using any Google account on the same device, it will be stuck on the Google account verification screen. It’s called FRP lock developed by Google to secure your device from the third person.
So in case, you have the same FRP lock issue on Nokia 1 TA-1066 nougat mobile, follow the below guide and unlock Nokia 1 TA-1066 factory reset protection or Nokia 1 TA-1066 Google account verification without box. No need to flash firmware or no need to use any premium tool. Simple Lava FRP file and sp flash tool are enough to unlock Nokia 1 TA-1066 after reset.
Unlock Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP Lock With Sp Flash Tool
No professional flash tool is needed to bypass Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP lock. Simply download the latest SP flash tool and Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP file from below download section, then follow along with our step-by-step guide as outlined below.
[Please be aware: Some users have reported receiving an “tool DL image fail error” after resetting FRP on Nokia 1 TA-1066 using sp flash tool. So read this post carefully as we will also explain how to fix this tool DL image fail error in Nokia 1 TA-1066 mobile].]
- Large the device approx. 90% to prevent accidental power off in between the FRP reset procedure.
- USB cable & Pc / Laptop.
- Make sure you have a “Google account verification problem” or “FRP lock”.
Download Nokia 1 TA-1066 Hard Reset Frp Bypass Using Sp Tool
Nokia 1 TA-1066 Hard Reset Frp Bypass Using Sp Tool
- Create a desktop shortcut for quick navigation of all files related to FRP Bypass Tool, FRP Reset File and USB Divers.
- Install VCOM drivers on your computer if they haven’t already been done so.
- Extract the downloaded “Nokia 1 TA-1066 Frp By officialroms.com” file onto your PC; this includes all necessary files such as scatter-loading file and bin file for installation.
- To use the “SP flash tool”, extract its files and run “flashtool.exe” as administrator on your PC.
- Once the tool launches, click “Choose” under the “Download-Agent” section and load the “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” file from “Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP reset file” folder as shown below.
- Finally, select “Choose” under the “Scatter-loading file” section and load the “MT6737M_Android_scatter” file from Nokia 1 TA-1066 FRP reset file folder as shown below.
- To modify these values, navigate to “FORMAT” tab >> select “Manual Format Flash”> modify both “Begin Address[HEX]” and “Format Length[HEX]” accordingly as shown below.
Nokia TA-1066 Frp Unlock Code
- Click “START” to begin the FRP reset process.
- To reset FRP lock on a device, first remove and reinsert its battery once, then connect the device with a computer using an operating USB cable without pressing any keys. The tool should detect your device automatically and remove any FRP locks within seconds.
- Restart the device again, and this time it won’t ask for Google account verification or FRP lock. Congratulations, you have successfully removed FRP lock from Nokia 3 (TA-1032) Oreo mobile.
Important: If you encounter an “tool DL image fail error” when trying to reset FRP using the above method, please continue with the steps as outlined below.
Here is all the information you need to know about Nokia 3 (TA-1032) factory reset or FRP unlock 2018 latest security patch level without box.
To bypass Google account verification after a factory reset, download Nokia_TA-1032 by officialroms and use the Sp flash tool.