Redmi Y2 Miui 10 FRP Unlock: In this section, we’ll demonstrate how to bypass or remove Google account authentication on the Redmi Y2 Miui 10. FRP, also known as Factory Reset Protection program (FRP), is an additional data protection measure available to all Android users since Android 5.1 Lollipop’s introduction. Supported Model Number: Mi Y2.
Step-by-Step Guide to Reset FRP and Bypass Google Account on Mi if Your Smartphone Is FRP or [This Device as Associates With Existing Google Account Issue] then This Can Be Fixed By Following the Below Guide
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Let’s say, you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you perform factory data reset on your Mi Y2, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. Which mean’s you are in trouble unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Mi Y2.
We are working to solve many Google Account locked issues, many users contacted us to ask for their FRP Remove solution for Mi Y2 many other Devices.
Why FRP lock is appearing on your phone?
This Unlock FRP method has been successfully tested on “Mi Y2”, “Ascend Mate8”, Mi Y1, and many other Honor mobile phones with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Lollipop 5.0.1, Nougat 7.0 & Oreo 8.1/8.0 operating systems.
After performing either a Hard or Soft Reset to your Mi Y2 Phone, or for any reason you find this message on the screen: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”.
- Select this options Use My Google Account Instead.
- If back space not option any language setting than go back and select hindi language after going to fill the gmail space than again tab space button to open the lanuage setting than add the english Add keyboard than again move to the main changing langauge page than select English Language .
- Than Move to the Help & Feedback Open.
- Search App info And Select (Delete or disable apps on Android) Open.
- Click Link (Tap to go applications Settings.) Than Open.
- Than open Chrome To Download All applictions Apk.
- Very important Install Theme Apex Launcher to open all Functions.
Redmi Y2 Miui 10 Frp Unlock Oreo 8.0/8.1 Frp Unlock File
Name: Apex Launcher.zip
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Size: 2.1 MB
Name: Google Account Manager.zip
File Size: 8.0 MB
Name: FRP bypass.zip
File Size: 1.5 MB
This Unlock FRP Method for “Redmi Y2 Miui 10 Frp Unlock” is easy and 100% FREE:
For this “Google Account Bypass Method” you don’t need any Computer, Laptop or PC. All you need is Wi-Fi connection.