The most recent firmware for the Xiaomi 12s Ultra Flash File is accessible for download. This file may be applied to a bricked device in order to fix it. Make careful to use the latest current software while flashing the Xiaomi 12s Ultra. For flashing the phone, the most recent Xiaomi Flash Tool should be used.
About Xiaomi MI 12s Ultra
Qualcomm’s 8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm 5G Latest Chipset Powers the Xiaomi 12s Ultra (CPU). Both 8GB and 12GB of RAM are included. 4860mAh non-removable battery and 50W fast charging are included with the Xiaomi 12s Ultra. The Xiaomi 12s Ultra has an internal storage capacity of between 256GB and 512GB, runs MIUI 13, is based on Android 12, and lacks a separate SD card port.
Xiaomi MI 12s Ultra Flash File Latest Version (Stock ROM)
|Xiaomi Flash Tool|
|USB Qualcomm Driver|
Using the Xiaomi Flash Tool, you may flash your Xiaomi 12s Ultra.
- Xiaomi 12s Ultra Flash File and Utility Download
- Tool For Extracting Files
- (Recommended): Save flash file folder to desktop, then use the tool to choose the file from the tool.
- Short the EDL points to connect to the computer.
- In the toolbox, press the refresh button.
- Then, click the flash button
- await the conclusion of the procedure
- That’s it.
Flashing and deleting your Xiaomi 12s Ultra’s mi account requires an approved tool.
Check to see whether the end of the ROM file is ‘.tgz’). Rename it to “.tgz” if it has the extension ‘.gz’
You may get in touch with me if you run into any issues when flashing your device. I’m here to assist you in any way I can.