Here we will explain how to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Lava Z61 2GB. FRP, also known as Factory Reset Protection program, is an additional data security feature introduced with Android 5.1 Lollipop. Model No Supported: Lava Z61 frp unlock.
Step-by-Step Guide to Reset FRP and Bypass Google Account on Lava Smartphone If your Lava smartphone has FRP/[This Device Associates with Existing Google Account Issue], then following this guide can help fix the problem.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature available on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 or later. Once activated, FRP prevents use of your device after factory data reset until you log in using your Google username.
Let’s say you forget your Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or have purchased a pre-owned phone either online or from some third party source. Performing factory data reset on the Lava Z61 2GB will display the message “This device was reset, to continue signing in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, rendering the phone useless unless they bypass this step. That means unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Lava Z61 2GB device, then it could prove problematic for you.
We are actively working to resolve many Google Account locked issues, with many users reaching out asking for FRP Remove solutions for Lava Z61 2GB and other devices.
- Select this options Use My Google Account Instead.
- If back space not option any language setting than go back and select hindi language after going to fill the gmail space than again tab space button to open the lanuage setting than add the english Add keyboard than again move to the main changing langauge page than select English Language .
- Than Move to the Help & Feedback Open.
- Search App info And Select (Delete or disable apps on Android) Open.
- Click Link (Tap to go applications Settings.) Than Open.
- Than open Chrome To Download All applictions Apk.
- Very important Install Theme Apex Launcher to open all Functions.
Lava Z61 2GB Oreo 8.0/8.1 Frp Unlock File Download
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Size: 8.0 MB
File Size: 1.5 MB
Unlocking Factory Reset Protection on “Lava Z61 2GB” is both simple and free!
For this “Google Account Bypass Method,” you don’t need a computer, laptop or PC – all that’s necessary is Wi-Fi connection.