For Lava Z50 FRP Lock and Google Lock bypassing problems, look no further! I have tested and approved this guide without any risk to your system; if hardware problems exist then please use carefully; all links provided must be without them. It is free to reset FRP lock without using boxes that need installation of phone drivers (available here) on both desktop and laptop systems; otherwise you cannot flash or uninstall anything unless you have them installed beforehand. Lava Z50 Da File Download
In this post, I’ll show you how to bypass FRP lock on a Lava Z50 without using any skilled device (miracle box, umt, mrt dongle) with free reset files within one minute.
Lava Z50 Frp Unlock File & DA File Download
|Lava Z50 FRP Solution by officialroms.zip|
|Lava Z50 FRP DA File by officialroms.zip|
|SP Flash Tool|
Read Also Important: Download SP Tool Flash Lava Z50 Frp Remove & DL Error Fixed
How to Remove Frp Lava Z50:
- Download all files from the links above if the connection does not work, just leave your comment in the comment box below.
- To extract the downloaded links, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop
- Delete everything file and paste it to desktop
- First install Lenovo USB Driver and then reboot (reboot)
- Open the SP flash tool and click the Download-Agent button and select the DA SWSEC.bin file after clicking the scatter file button and select the MT6737M Android scatter.txt file from the file folder LAVA Z50 FRP.
- Now Jump to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0x6a00000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Now click on Start button
- Turn off Mobile wait 5 seconds
- Press and hold Volume Down button Insert USB cable to device then automatically detect phone with SP Flash tool, if not detect phone then press and hold Volume Up and Insert USB cable OR Press and hold Volume Down and Insert USB cable
- Wait until complete the process
Take Backup: Before flashing the Firmware on your Lava Z50 frp unlock computer, be sure to take a backup of everything as all personal data will be erased once the stock firmware has been flashed.
This firmware has been officially released by the company and can help restore your computer if you’ve ever experienced a bootloop, software error, upgrade error, hanging or dead issue.