Android users now tend to use the most recent version of their operating system, so the term “FRP” has become widely recognized. If your smartphone runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later and is linked to a Google account, you can protect it against accidental deletion during factory data reset by activating its Android device administrator account (or FRP) via recovery menu or fastboot mode.
The gadget detects this as suspicious activity, such as theft. As a result, after factory reset it will require the most up-to-date Google account authentication. This prevents people from accessing your device without permission but could also be used against you.
Recently, I decided to format my phone using an application called SP Flash Tool but ran into an issue. Formatting stock firmware was not included in what the application offered so naturally I was eager to find a solution. If you choose to use SP Flash Tool for formatting your device, there will be only minor adjustments necessary afterward.
Itel S21 FRP Unlock & Pattern Unlock Using SP Flash Tool
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Itel S21 FRP Unlock:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning. Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6735_Android_scatter.txt Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0xc6800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x60000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x6a00000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on Start button
- Wait Until Completed.