There are various reasons why someone might need to format a single partition on an Itel P32. When your device is FRP locked, all that needs to be done is format only the FRP partition; or if you require factory reset but cannot enter recovery mode for some mysterious reason, all that’s required is formatting user data and cache partitions. The method provided below will demonstrate how easy this task can be accomplished.
Requirements to format one single partition on my Itel P32:-
- Supported Phone: Itel P32
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Itel P32 FRP Tool, Drivers and Itel P32 FRP Reset File
File Size: 2.0 MB
SP Flash Tool Free Download (All Versions)
File Size: 1.3 GB
MTK Driver Auto Installer (all versions) Download
File Size: 12 MB
How to Format a Single Partition of Itel P32:
- The steps below outline how to format a single partition on an Itel P32 using SP flash tool.
- Extract the contents of the SP flash tool zip file and launch SP flash tool.
- Select the scatter file for your device by clicking “choose” next to its dropdown bar.
- Next, navigate to and select the Itel P32 scatter file.
- Now you should be taken back to the SP flash tool window; click on the Format tab.
- Select “Manual Format Flash” by checking the box.
- To open a scatter file selected earlier, open Windows Explorer and navigate to its location using Notepad++.
- Scroll through the contents of the scatter file until you reach your desired partition [in my case, FRP partition].
- To start the flash tool, enter your linear_start address and partition size into the SP flash tool, then click Start.