Here in this guide, we are going to use the free SPD Tool as a iTel A33 FRP File. We tested this method on iTel A33FRP File Unlock Android Nougat with the latest security patch level. So if you are one of them who wants to unlock the Pattern Unlock or PIN lock of iTel A33FRP File Unlock then format the device from recovery mode.
What is an FRP lock?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an effective security measure designed to guarantee that others do not erase and reset your phone if you’ve lost or stolen it. Since Android Lollipop, FRP has been “standard” in vanilla Android; most companies making phones have adopted it into their models as well.
ITel A33 FRP File Tested (official Firmware)
Working Model: iTel A33
How to Use Unlock iTel A33 FRP File:
- Spreadtrum Driver should be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- If you already have Spreadtrum drivers installed on your PC, you can skip this step.
- Download the Itel A33 FRP File and extract it.
- Run Research Download.exe after downloading, extracting, and opening the Research Download Tool Folder.
- Select ItelA33 FrpFile.PAC from FRP delete file folder once Research Download Tool is launched.
- Connect your phone by pressing the Start button
- (once Research Download Tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After the flash is finished, disconnect your device and restart it.
- Everything has been completed.
Warning: Utilizing the Research Download tool to circumvent FRP protection may wipe or delete your device’s data, and we cannot assume responsibility for any losses of information on that device.