Infinix Zero 8i X687B flash file may be used to fix hang on the logo and eliminate all display locks. This document will get rid of all type of screen lock like Pattern and FRP after flash. Infinix Zero 8i X687B flash file Boot Dead Repair Process.
About Infinix Zero 8i X687B
Infinix Zero 8i smartphone has been started on 9th October 2020. The phone includes a 6.85-inch touchscreen display with 1080×2460 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20.5:9. Infinix Zero 8i is powered through an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T chip. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Infinix Zero 8i runs Android 10 and can be powered by a 4500mAh battery. The Infinix Zero 8i supports proprietary charging.
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Zero 8i
- You can select the boot loop issue on Infinix Zero 8i Dead
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Infinix Zero 8i
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Infinix Zero 8i
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Infinix Zero 8i to Factory State
Download Infinix Zero 8i X687B Flash File (Stock ROM)
|Infinix Zero 8i||X687B-H851E-Q-GL-200820V065||MediaFire|
|SP Flash Tool||V2104||Click Here|
|MTK Driver||Miracle Driver/ VCOM/ LIBUSB||Click Here|
How to Flash Infinix Zero 8i Via SP Flash tool:
- First Download & Extract Firmware File.
- Install MTK Driver Like VCOM Miracle Driver it is Very Important.
- Download & Extract SP Flash Tool Latest Version, Run Flash Tool.
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent File.
- You will discover that the Scatter text file within the ROM bundle for the majority of scenarios, otherwise, you are able to make a Scatter text document all on your own.
- As Soon as You load the document, click on the Download button
- To initiate the update procedure for stock ROM in your Infinix Zero 8i, then you want to switch off your device and hold down the Volume and Volume Up key collectively and Connect your Telephone to PC/Laptop utilizing USB Cable (Maintain down the Volume and Volume Up button before your computer finds the telephone.)
- Once the telephone joins, your device will begin updating the stock firmware.
- You want to wait around for a couple of minutes to finish the update procedure.
- When the flashing procedure finishes, you’ll come across a green button that means a successful update.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Zero 8i