Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Infinix X695 FRP File & Pattern Unlock File. This firmware can be used to fix any software issues with your Infinix X695 FRP File & Pattern unlock File, fastboot Mode and FRP lock. It also enables blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery or dead after Flash etc., etc..
About Infinix X695
As previously reported and published, it appears that the Innofix Note 10 Pro will include a 6.9-inch display with 90Hz, a MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage, a primary camera of 64MP, a 16-megapixel selfie camera, XOS 7.6 built on Android 11, a battery of 5,000mAh, and fast charging of 33W.
Infinix X695 FRP Pattern bypass File By SP Tool
Working Model: X695
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Infinix X695:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning.
- Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
Begin address : 0x3208000
Format length : 0x100000
Begin address : 0x260000000
Format length : 0xc0000000
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.