Infinix X610b Dual Achiever File Format Single Partition is now available to be downloaded from the Download Section of this page. You may use it to flash your device and bypass or reset FRP on Infinix X610b.
Infinix X610b runs Android 9.zero OS powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor and runs a Dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM card. Connectivity options include GPS, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, Bluetooth FM and 3G; it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage which can be expanded through SD Card. In terms of camera resolutions it features 16+8+2MP rear and front shooters of 16MP each.
Why would I need an MTK Secure Boot DA file?
When flashing MTK devices with Secure Boot using an SP Flash device, you may encounter authentication or buffer errors. Containers like CM2, NCK or Miracle typically exhibit Secure Boot! errors. In order to flash such a device, you’ll require Secure Boot DA files which come in handy when trying to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
Infinix X610b DA file Format Frp Lock Format Single
How to use Infinix X610b DA file Format, Frp Lock :
- First Download Miracle Thunder 2.82 Without Dongle Setup & SP Tools. Link Here
- Now install Miracle Thunder 2.82 Than Open It.
- Select MTK Option Than Go To The Custom Setting and Select Da File And Auth File
- After Selected Than Go to The Main MTK Option And Select Format Option
- Change the Boot Options Select Gionee Option.
- Then Press The Start Button.
- Connected Your Mobile.
- FRP Lock Remove Automatic.