Windows operating system that can provide gamers with a variety of gaming capabilities. With Windows 10, Microsoft introduced an exciting gaming feature referred to as an Xbox Gaming Bar. Xbox Game Bar is a built-in feature of Windows 10.
With the Xbox Game Bar, you can record in-game screenshots and video gaming, look up the FPS, check your consumption of resources, and much more. The best part is that the Xbox Game bar is also accessible on the Windows 11 operating system.
Xbox Game Bar to capture your computer’s screen. If you’re operating Windows 11, you can make use of Xbox Game Bar. It’s pretty simple to record a screen in Windows 11 with Xbox Game Bar, and the most crucial aspect is that it’s free.
How to record screen in Windows 11 Using Xbox Game Bar
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide to use Microsoft’s Xbox Game bar to record screens on Windows 11. The steps are relatively simple to follow. Just follow the easy steps listed below.
1. To begin, click your Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings…
2. In the Settings tab, Select the Gaming option.
3. Click on The Xbox Game Bar option in the left pane, as illustrated in the screenshot below.
4. The next page will select an option to open the Xbox Game Bar by pressing this button on your controller.
5. Launch the game you wish to record. Hit the Windows Key + G button to open your Xbox Game Bar.
6. To record your screen, click on the recording button, which is illustrated below.
7. To stop recording To stop the recording, press the Stop button in the screenshot below.
8. The recordings will be saved in The PC’s Videos folder.
It’s over! You are done. This is how to use Xbox Game Bar to record the screen on Windows 11.
This guide will help you use Microsoft’s Xbox game bar for recording screen images in Windows 11. I hope that this article has been helpful to you! Please pass it on to your friends as well. In case you’ve got any questions regarding this, please inform us via the comment section below.