If you’ve been running Windows 10 and just switched to Windows 11, you might have noticed some major changes to The Start Menu and Taskbar. The icons are placed on the Taskbar of Windows 11.
Additionally, Windows 11 includes a new Start menu design that looks nice. But, have you considered changing the size of Windows 11’s Taskbar? By default, Windows 11 won’t allow users to alter the dimensions of the Taskbar; however, you can modify it in the Windows registry to implement the adjustments.
If you’re seeking to alter the size of the Taskbar on Windows 11, you are in the right place. This article will provide simple steps to change the Windows 11 Taskbar, small, medium, and big. Let’s look at it.
How to Change the Taskbar Size on New Windows 11
Essential: You can change the size of the Taskbar according to your requirements. There are currently three sizes to choose from: Small, Medium (Default), and Large.
- Press first the Windows keys and the R button on your keyboard to display the dialog box for RUN.
- In the dialog box for RUN in the Run dialog box, type the word Regedit and click on the enter button.
- Now, on the Registry Editor, navigate to the
- Right-click a space and choose NEW > the DWORD (32-bit) Value on the right side.
- The new name for the Vale TaskbarSi.
- Double-click to open the Value you just created, and choose one of the numbers one, zero, or 2, or in the value field. Data field.
- It is important to note that 0 and 2 indicate the dimensions that are displayed on the Taskbar. The 0 shows the small size, 1, for medium, and two is for the largest.
- After that, you’re done, shut down The Editor. Once you’re done, close the Registry Editor, then reboot your computer.
This is it! You are done. When you restart your computer, you will notice the size change on your Taskbar.
This article will help you alter your Taskbar dimension on Windows 11. I hope that this article has been helpful to you! Please pass it on to your friends as well. In case you’ve got any concerns about this, inform us by commenting below.