The Gionee F8 Neo Factory Reset Protection (FRP) file is used to remove factory reset protection from the device after it has been reset. This file has been tested extensively to unlock Google account lock on the Gionee F8 Neo.
What is FRP Lock and How to Unlock It?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) The Gionee F8 Neo has a feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP), which protects your phone from being reset and used by someone else if it’s lost or stolen. Without this protection, any attempts at recovery (restoring the brick) will fail.
Gionee F8 Neo FRP File Tested by SPD Tool
How to Flash the FRP on the Gionee F8 Neo:
The SPD Driver must be installed.
- Get the package and extract the Flash tool.
- Double-click ResearchDownload.exe & upgradeTool from the icon that appears.
- It will start the tool on your computer.
- Select the Firmware with the extension.pac at the conclusion of the Load Packed button.
- Go to the third position and click the Downloading option.
- Turn off your phone and link it to your computer by pressing the Volume Down key.
- You will be able to flash successfully as a result of it.