The Comio S1 flash file (firmware ROM) may be downloaded from this website. The firmware update zip file has the flash file, the flash tool, the driver, and the instructions.
About Comio S1
In 2018, Comio released the Comio S1 to India, a low-cost smartphone featuring a 5.45-inch screen, MediaTek MT6739 chipset, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage (expandable via microSD card). It also sports two cameras – one on back (8 megapixels) and one front (5 megapixels), as well as a 3000mAh battery running Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. Popular among buyers due to its affordable price point and minimalist style, the Comio S1 has become quite popular within India’s mobile market share. If you’re in need of an affordable smartphone with respectable features then look no further – consider investing in this contender from Comio!
To unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on a Comio S1 device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold the volume down button and power button simultaneously until the device turns on
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the menu and select “wipe data/factory reset”
- Confirm the action and wait for the device to reboot
- After the reboot, set up the device as a new device.
Note: FRP is a security feature on Android devices that prevents unauthorized access to the device after a factory reset. By following the above steps, you will remove the FRP protection and be able to set up the device as a new device.
Download Comio S1 Stock Firmware (flash file)
“Flashing” a Comio S1 device means updating the device’s firmware or ROM (Read-Only Memory). This may be done for a variety of reasons, including upgrading to the most recent version of Android, resolving software issues, or making unique aesthetic adjustments. These are the instructions for flashing a Comio S1:
- Download and install the latest version of the SP Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download the firmware or ROM file for your Comio S1 device from a reliable source.
- Open the SP Flash Tool and click on the “Download” button.
- In the “Download” tab, click on the “Choose” button and select the firmware or ROM file that you downloaded in step 2.
- Connect your Comio S1 device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Make sure that the device is detected by the SP Flash Tool, then click on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete, which may take several minutes. Once completed, the device will automatically reboot.
Be mindful, flashing a device without knowledge can result in data loss or bricking the device. Before beginning the flashing procedure, make sure you have a backup of all your information and use only official ROM or firmware files developed specifically for your device.