On this page, you will find the official link to download Comio P1 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
About Comio P1
In August 2017, Comio launched the P1 smartphone. The phone has a 5.20 inch touchscreen with a size of 720×1280 pixels. The Comio P1’s 1.3GHz quad-core CPU. It has 3GB of Memory overall. A 5000mAh non-removable battery powers the Comio P1 and includes 7.0 packed.
Download Comio P1 Stock Firmware (flash file)
|QPST Tool||Click Here|
|Qualcomm USB Driver||Visit Here|
How to Flash
- The only Processor with firmware extension is a Qualcomm. QGDP utility can be used to flash cpb.
- Download the most recent QGDP tool.
- Set up the ADB driver.
- Now join the phone to the computer.
- Launch the device manager and make sure the computer has recognised your phone.
- Run setup after unzipping the utility.
- Enter ase as the password when the tool interface displays.
- In order to use the application, click Login.
- Select CPU type after clicking Config.
- To give the firmware path, click the CPB file.
- Switech off your mobile Press Boot Key Connect with Computer Now Auto Detected MTK
- Start by clicking.
- Flashing begins, and when it is finished, Cell 0 will change green.
Take a Backup: Before flashing the above firmware on your Comio P1, make a backup of all your info.
This company-released firmware helps you fix bootloop, software error, update error, halting, and dead issues.