Are you having an issue with the FRP on your Comio C1 Pro Smartphone? Look no further – we have provided a step-by-step guide to remove or reset FRP on this model. Running Android 8.1 OS with Mediatek MT6739 processor, the Comio C1 Pro supports dual SIM connectivity as well as WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot capabilities.
Comio C1 Pro Frp UnlockUsing Sp Tool (DA File)
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature available on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 or later. When you create an GoogleTM Account on your device, FRP activates automatically and prevents use of the device after factory data reset until you log in using a Google username and password.
Comio C1 Pro Frp Unlock Using Sp Tool DA File (Requirements)
Size: 290 KB
Size: 93 MB
Size: 37 MB
Install Password: officialroms
How to Remove FRP Comio C1 Pro Using DA File
- Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
- Select the scatter file and click open.
- Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- Copy and past partition size.
- Click start.
- Connect Your Switch Phone and wait.
- Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.